Join us for a Virtual Tacos & Tequila Night where we will be making Tacos Arabes and Spiked Lemonana!
Arab Tacos originated in the Puebla region of Mexico. The recipe is influenced by Arab immigrants, specifically from the Levant Region (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine), who immigrated to Mexico in the early 20th century.
Lemonana is our favorite Middle Eastern mint lemonade slushy, which mixes really well with a clear tequila for your drinking pleasure.
Lemonana (Mint Lemonade) - Delicious with or without Tequila
Tacos Arabes - Chicken or pork (your choice) tacos with roasted veggies, topped with a chipotle and garlic yogurt sauce, wrapped in pita bread.
Level: Easy. Contains dairy.
How to Purchase:
You can book a class up to 4 hours before it begins. However, we recommend you book earlier so you have enough time to shop for ingredients. Time slots close 4 hours before class begins.
- and join a class with members of your household OR
- Invite friends outside of your household & in different locations to join you.
*A device is a phone, tablet, laptop, or computer used in different locations
You can also book a 1:1 Private Cooking Lessons.
- Without pantry items, non-food items: $30-$35
- With pantry items, non-food items: $40-$45
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Parsley
- Plum Tomatoes
- Bell Peppers
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
- 1 Pound Pork Chops or Chicken Thighs - boneless & skinless. Your choice.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cumin Powder
- Olive oil
- Pita or Gyro Bread
- Clear Tequila - If you want to spike your lemonade, purchase a bottle of clear tequila or rum. Not included in grocery costs as costs vary.
- Skewers - Metal or Wooden that fit lengthwise in your oven
- Ice for beverage
- Chopping Knives
- Chopping Boards
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Small Pot
- Stirring Utensil
- Deep Baking Pan
- Cooking Tongs
- Skewers - Wooden or Metal
- Lemon Squeezer or Juicer
- Your favorite drinking glass.
What is included in the tour
- Live video lesson with an Arab-American cook
- Shared cooking class: others will be joining us
- Recording of our live class
- Food history and culture lesson
- Ingredients list and substitutions
- Eating together family style
What is NOT included in the tour
- Ingredients not included
- Kitchen equipment not included