This brunch platter contains foods traditionally consumed for breakfast in Turkey!
In this class, we make Menemen, a tasty Turkish egg scramble, served with finger foods including Turkish Sujuk (beef sausage), cheese, and more! We also make an easy mint tea traditionally served with breakfast across the Middle East. The mint tea really elevates the flavors in this Turkish brunch! It's a must try!
Black Tea with Mint
- Turkish Brunch Platter: Includes traditional Menemen egg scramble, Sujuk sausage, and other finger foods.
Level: Easy. Contains dairy.
How to Purchase:
You can book a class up to 4 hours before it begins. However, we recommend you book earlier so you have enough time to shop for ingredients. Time slots close 4 hours before class begins.
- and join a class with members of your household OR
- Invite friends outside of your household & in different locations to join you.
*A device is a phone, tablet, laptop, or computer used in different locations
You can also book a 1:1 Private Cooking Lessons.
- Without pantry items: $35-$40
- With pantry items: $40-$45
- Cherry tomatoes
- Persian Cucumbers
- White Onion
- Green Bell Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Mint
- Sujuk Sausage
- Diced Tomatoes
- Black and Green Olives
- Fruit Preserves
- Feta, Halloumi, or Goat Cheese
- Aleppo Pepper or Crushed Red Peppers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Black Tea Bags
- Pita bread or sesame flat bread (or any flat bread)
- Tea Kettle or Small Pot
- Tea Mug
- Cutting Board
- Chopping Knives
- Large Frying Pan
- Measuring Spoons
- Stirring Utensil (Wooden Spoon, etc)
- 2-3 Small Bowls
- Large Plate
- Large Serving Platter
What is included in the tour
- Live video lesson with an Arab-American cook
- Shared cooking class: others will be joining us
- Recording of our live class
- Food history and culture lesson
- Ingredients list and substitutions
- 1 beverage
- 1 main course
- 1 dessert
- Eating together family style
What is NOT included in the tour
- Ingredients not included
- Kitchen equipment not included